Tabula Rasa server

Discussion in 'Ark Server' started by Excelsior, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Excelsior

Excelsior Administrator Staff Member

TheIsland map
    Running RP PvE with 25x modifiers for XP/Gather/Tame/Hatching
    Day/night is set to our standard as well.

[​IMG]
    https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/470695

Comments/suggestions welcome.

MODs in use:
    663804193 Max Wild Dino Level 1200
    758608778 Tabula Rasa
    609380111 Stargate
    680481868 StackMeMore
    640035309 Seven's Tranq Kit
    535821068 Ark Automated
    554678442 Egg N Poop N Incubator
    558651608 Bridge
    558079412 ACM
    566885854 Death Helper
    633831197 Bulk Crafters
    640032948 Seven's Forge Kit
    719928795 Redwoods Anywhere
    731604991 Platforms Plus
    647269599 Better Beacons Redux
    566887000 Pet Finder

2. T-Nz

T-Nz New Member

There seems to be a dead zone in the 25-73 area between the main landmass and carno island. Lost a lot of good gear just now. It kills and disconnects your session. You might want to check into that

3. gooutBLAZEN

gooutBLAZEN New Member

I have been having issue logging into this server again. Each time I try logging in, I receive the following error message: "Please ensure the Server you are attempting to join is running the latest version of all Mod content." I notice my Ark Workshop had performed an update and 3 of the 4 mods listed on the server page have been updated within the last 2 days. I have uninstalled and downloaded the Mods again and still receive the same error message.

4. T-Nz

T-Nz New Member

I'm getting the same error. Good investigation into the mods Blazen!

5. T-Nz

T-Nz New Member

Still seeing that error.

6. gooutBLAZEN

gooutBLAZEN New Member

Still have not been able to log into the Server. Continuously receive "Failed to Install Mod map" error when trying to join. I have completely deleted all the mods and reinstalled them. Verified game files. Went as far as deleting Ark completely and installing everything again. I have tried everything I could find in other forums to fix the issue. The only other things have to deal with updating the server or verifying all the mods are up-to-date or still working. Others have had issues and received the same error message, then found out that a mod on their server had been removed from the workshop but not removed from the server itself. Once the server mods list was updated and the non-existing mod was removed, they had no more issues. Just throwing out ideas for whomever is in control of the server. This may have been completed already.
    Also, would take any feedback for anything else that I need to try on my side.
    Thanks.

7. Excelsior

Hmm, I've been updating the mods and versions all along. I will check mods against the workshop list now.

8. Excelsior

Cute Hair was the culprit

9. Excelsior

Due to severe lack of interest and use, this server is going offline 12/16. I can save the save files if anyone wants them.

10. gooutBLAZEN

gooutBLAZEN New Member

Thank you Excelsior. That worked. I am once again able to join into the Server. I am sad to hear that the server will now be closing. I and 4 of my friends just started playing on here within the last week and were ready to put hours upon hours of time into it. But if it has to close, then it must be. Thanks for the time and for the server while we were able to enjoy it.

11. Areg Pone

Areg Pone New Member

Seriously? Please no. Our 5 man tribe is expanding and already started some pretty nice builds. We enjoy this server and two of us are already the top players in the last 30 days. And it hasn't been 30 days.
    I truly hope you change your mind as we have enjoyed this server. As have at least two other new players who are, I might add, also talkative in game. It's refreshing.

12. Excelsior

I feel as if I'm robbing you from a true proper experience since I'm not really paying all my attention to admin the server though. The highest number of concurrent players in the last 30 days has been 3.

13. Areg Pone

Areg Pone New Member

It just takes time and the right people. Now that the five of us are on, since we actually chat in global chat, more people will eventually stick around. The newest people I've helped get started there lately are excited to be on a server where people are helpful. And the one thing about the Neebs Crew (our tribe), is that we help.
    I respect your decision either way, but I truly hope you reconsider. Even though you may feel you're not paying full attention to us, you answered the queries tossed at you and you helped solve the problem. Pretty sure that's the main goal of any admin.... Just saying.

14. T-Nz

T-Nz New Member

Oh no! We can try to recruit more players if that's what it will take.

15. Excelsior

Once I get a hold of someone at the host, I will reduce the max players to 15 and add some additional time.

T-Nz, gooutBLAZEN and Areg Pone like this.
  16. Areg Pone

Areg Pone New Member

Something may be wrong on your side. We see you chatting in game and are replying, but you're not seeing it.

17. Areg Pone

Areg Pone New Member

Awesome! Thank you so much. We'll do our best to keep people in the server. Like I said, we love it.

T-Nz likes this.
  18. Excelsior

Added more time and dropped to 10 player limit. New expiration is 3/17/207

T-Nz likes this.
  19. T-Nz

T-Nz New Member

Oh the joyous Mod Mismatch error has returned.

20. T-Nz

T-Nz New Member

Working now! thanks!